TeamHEALTH Community Hub
Our Community Hub programs are based on structured social, recreational, and educational activities. These are all aimed at supporting living at an optimal level of independence.
Through our Community Hub programs, we provide:
- Tailored and structured creative programs with tangible outcomes
- Access to future-focussed resources such as computers and music programs
- Budgeting and practical support with responsibilities
- Access to community outings in a group setting
- Support in finding and/or keeping a job
- Support in developing skills to maintain tenancy
The TeamHEALTH Community Hub program is conveniently located at the Rapid Creek Business Village.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday – 10am - 3pm.
Transport to the Hub is available - to find out more, please contact the Community Hub on 0418 519 038.
Referrals are accepted from anyone with an NDIS plan or who is supported by HCP funding.
Our 6-week courses are open for registration - complete the form below to register your interest, or contact us for further information.