TeamHEALTH Community Hub
Our Community Hub programs are based on structured social, recreational, and educational activities. These are all aimed at supporting living at an optimal level of independence. Our 6-week programs for 2022 include: Art Program, Music Hub - DJ Skills 101, Golden Olides, Cooking Program, Out and About Program. Our calendar of programs and activities is updated monthly.
Through our Community Hub programs, we provide:
- Tailored and structured creative programs with tangible outcomes
- Access to future-focussed resources such as computers and music programs
- Budgeting and practical support with responsibilities
- Access to community outings in a group setting
- Support in finding and/or keeping a job
- Support in developing skills to maintain tenancy
The TeamHEALTH Community Hub program is conveniently located at the Rapid Creek Business Village.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday – 10am - 3pm.
Transport to the Hub is available - to find out more, please contact the Community Hub on 0418 519 038.
Referrals are accepted from anyone on an NDIS plan or who is supported by HCP funding.
Our 6-week courses for 2022 are open for registration - complete the form below to register your interest, or contact us for any questions.