TeamHEALTH Community Hub
Our Community Hub programs are based on structured social, recreational, and educational activities. These are all aimed at supporting living at an optimal level of independence.
Some of the activities offered through the Community Hub include:
- Access to resources such as computers and musical instruments
- Budgeting and practical support with responsibilities
- Cooking, art, and community outings in a group setting
- Finding and/or keeping a job
- Developing living skills to maintain tenancy
The TeamHEALTH Community Hub program is conveniently located at the Rapid Creek Business Village.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday – 10am - 3pm.
Transport to the Hub is available - to find out more, please contact the Community Hub on 0418 519 038.
Referrals are accepted from anyone on an NDIS plan or who is supported by HCP funding.
Our 6 week courses for 2022 are commencing 17 February - register your interest below, or contact us for any questions.