Mental Health Supports
TeamHEALTH have a variety of supports available for adults aged 16 to 65 who have a mental illness or are experiencing mental health concerns. TeamHEALTH also offer community access and capacity building support to people with or without an NDIS plan.
Support programs include:
Psychosocial Support Program (PSP)
Recovery Assistance Program (RAP)
TeamHEALTH Community Hub
Our Mental Health Recovery Workers help people to develop recovery plans based on their individual goals. The focus is on empowering people to build their capacity to be independent in their community by equipping them with the right resources and skills.
Types of Supports include:
- Participation in the community such as meeting new people and social outings
- Practical assistance with tasks such as attending appointments and shopping
- Budgeting and practical support with responsibilities
- Finding and/or keeping a job
- Developing living skills to maintain tenancy or occupancy
- Attending the TeamHEALTH Community Hub, a drop-in centre that provides a wide range of activities such as cooking classes, social outings, and vocational activities
- Having someone to talk to when people need someone to listen
- Help with managing stress and stressful situations
- Set and achieve personal goals to increase personal growth and independence – e.g. getting their family life and relationships back on track or getting a job
People can access these supports in their own community setting or through the TeamHEALTH Community Hub.
Referrals are accepted from all sources including self-referral