We provide you with the support you need for daily living if you are experiencing a mental illness or mental health concern. We focus on what you can do, rather than what you can’t, to enable you to lead a full and valued life.
What supports can I get?
Your support worker can offer you a range of guided supports:
- Attend Day to Day Living, a drop-in service that provides a wide range of activities, such as cooking classes, social outings and vocational activities
- Having someone to talk to when you need someone to listen
- Help with budgeting, Centrelink or Legal Aid
- Support attending personal appointments such as doctors
- Help with managing stress
- Opportunities to participate in the community to meet new people
- Develop individual skills and support networks
- Set and achieve personal goals to increase your personal growth and independence e.g. getting family life and relationships back on track, getting a job
Where are these supports provided?
We provide supports to people living in Darwin, Palmerston, Katherine, Howard Springs, Virginia, Coolalinga, Girrawheen, Humpty Doo, Noonamah, Berry Springs, Batchelor, Belyuen, Corroboree, Adelaide River, Daly River and Maningrida regions.
The Day to Day Living (D2DL) program is based at the Rapid Creek Business Village. Opening hours are 9:30am - 3:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Call us and ask about how you can access support.