Changes to our Community Hub
27 March 2020
TeamHEALTH would like to advise that as an organisation, we are committed to continuing to support all of our participants, their families and our community, whilst adhering to the important infection control procedures around hygiene, social distancing and group gatherings. As such, there are some important changes to the way we support participants, until further notice:
Effective immediately, changes to how The Community Hub operates are as follows:
- We are closed for general drop-in visits
- Hub $5 lunches have ceased
- The Hub may be accessed by appointment only (we will be limiting number of people in the Hub at any one time, according to recommendations)
- Pick up and drop off is available, by booking, if required. Please note we will be limited to one passenger per vehicle, and will request they sit in the back of the vehicle, and use hand sanitizer on entry.
TeamHEALTH have implemented increased hygiene measures across all of our sites, including The Community Hub, in order to keep participants, staff and the community safe, including:
- Washing and sanitizing hands on entry,
- Strict adherence to social distancing
- Prohibiting entry of anyone experiencing symptoms into our services
Please call us on 0418 519 038 to book an appointment or transport time before coming to the Hub, or if you have any further enquiries.