Support Coordination and Recovery Coaching
TeamHEALTH is a registered provider of Support Coordination services with the National Disability and Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Our Support Coordinators are experienced and skilled in assisting people living with a disability, mental illness, and/or complex needs. Our tailored services empower people to exercise choice and control when identifying the supports and services required to achieve their goals.
Support Coordination is an NDIS program where people receive help to manage their NDIS package. A TeamHEALTH Support Coordinator will work with people, their friends, family, service providers and other health professionals to develop a detailed support plan. This support plan is designed so that people can achieve the identified goals in their NDIS package. We will help people understand the flexibility in their funding to make sure they get the most out of their plan.
Types of Support may include:
- Understanding and navigating NDIS plans
- Assistance with referrals to other services that best suit people’s needs
- Selecting appropriate providers and establish service agreements
- Working with people to put NDIS plans into action
- Monitoring NDIS plan outcomes and expenditure and reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
- Build people’s confidence to self-manage supports in the future
- Source alternative providers to ensure people are in the best position to achieve their goals.
TeamHEALTH Coordinators can help you to arrange and communicate with your supports. They can also help you understand how the NDIS works, how to get the most benefit from your plan and if your personal situation changes, how to alter or adjust your funding.
Coordination of Supports is available Monday to Friday in the Darwin, Darwin remote and Katherine areas.
We can also provide remote coordination of supports to any region of the NT.
Our Recovery Coaches use a person-centred, strengths- based approach as they get to know you and help you build trust and hope to action your psychosocial recovery journey.
Recovery Coaches will also help you to understand the NDIS and organise and facilitate all the other supports in your life including your NDIS funded supports.
Recovery Coaching is available in the Darwin, Darwin remote and Katherine areas.