The Manse is a medium to long term supported accommodation program that has been the cornerstone of TeamHEALTH dating back to our earliest days of operation. Don’t let that fool you though, this accommodation is state of the art and the program has provided supports to people all over urban and regional Darwin.
The Manse is available to adults aged 18 to 64 years old for a period of 6 months to 2 years. This service is located close to shops, cafes and public transport and to participate in this program, it is a requirement that people work with an allocated Case Manager from Top End Mental Health Services (TEMHS).
Types of Supports include:
- Connection with primary health care and other service providers
- Working towards independently managing medication
- Educational programs provided by TeamHEALTH and other service providers
- Participants are supported to take part in daily activities such as cooking, cleaning, shopping and looking after their personal care, to gain confidence and skills needed to live independently in the community
- Support and encourage wellbeing and fitness through preferred activities
- Participation in the community such as meeting new people and social outings
- Support in applying for an NDIS plan
For further information about this service please contact TeamHEALTH online, by email or phone 1300 780 081.