The TeamHEALTH Interim Program operates out of Nightcliff and is available to people aged 18 to 64 years and have a diagnosed mental illness.
Types of Support include:
- Connection with primary health care and other service providers
- Working towards independently managing medication
- Educational programs provided by TeamHEALTH and other service providers
- Participants are supported to take part in daily activities such as cooking, cleaning, shopping, and looking after their personal care, to gain confidence and skills needed to live independently in the community
- Support and encourage wellbeing and fitness through preferred activities
- Participation in the community such as meeting new people and social outings
- Support in applying for an NDIS plan
For further information about this service please contact TeamHEALTH online, by email or phone 1300 780 081.